Most clients will look to enlist my help with a personal shop, following on from a wardrobe consultation, to find them the missing pieces to complete whole outfits. Your wardrobe will be well organised so that you can see exactly what you have and what you need. A personal shop is also a fantastic solution for individuals who require specific items, or for those who have little in their wardrobe to begin with.
It is now time to bring everything together for a complete and functional wardrobe.
In advance of our appointment I will perform a ‘pre-shop’. This involves me performing research and visiting all the stores and boutiques to find and reserve key items required to complete your wardrobe/look. My relationships with the various stores allows me to where possible book private fitting rooms for our appointment. This means the clothes will be waiting when we arrive for you to try immediately.
During a personal shop, we will purchase key pieces, which have been identified as missing from your existing wardrobe. The shop will provide you with a complete, hard working wardrobe that serves your lifestyle and enhances the image you wish to present. You will also be introduced to styles, colours, collections and shops that you may have never previously considered. It is literally an education on how and where to shop. During our shop I will show you how to put everything together and what occasions to wear it for.
If after the shop you struggle with mixing and matching the items, I offer an extra service of photo cataloguing. The photo album will contain as many outfits as we can possibly create, sent out in the post for you to keep and simply add to each season.
Mini Personal Shop
Suitable for those wanting a small wardrobe update or a specific outfit.
Full Personal Shop
Suitable for those looking for a style overhaul including underwear fitting, clothing, footwear and accessories
The personal shopping experience will:
- Introduce you to an entirely new way to shop, including new stores, styles and colours to suit your body shape and personal style.
- Show you where to find the best pieces in terms of quality and price.
- Save you time and money.
- Locate and arrange for an item that cannot be found on the shopping day itself, to be reserved for you to collect at a later date at your own convenience.
- Teach you how to accessorise with belts, scarves, jewellery, and bags.
- Teach you how to incorporate current trends to suit your own personality.
- Explain the best time of the season to shop and for what.
- We will discuss how each piece will work, not only with other new pieces, but with existing items in your wardrobe.
- Provide an insight into sorts of clothes and styles you should be considering for the future, even if items are not purchased on the day, to evolve and build your personal style.
- Show you how to manage your wardrobe, and plan any future shopping trips so that they are far more successful.